During regular season play, we allow teams to use an "Emergency Sub" in special cases. The following rules declare how and when the emergency substitute can be used:
- The substitute can play for a full match in total..
- An emergency substitute does not count as a player switch for the team.
- Using an emergency substitute will not count as a team switch for the player.
- No player actively playing in a team in either Alpha, Bravo or Charlie are allowed to be an emergency substitute for another team in the season.
- There is no deadline for adding an emergency substitute.
Please note that not all our tournaments have the same ruleset regarding substitutes in general or emergency substitutes. Please consult the ruleset for the specific tournament if you have any concerns on the topic.