Player name, team name, and logos
GLL reserves the right to edit any player or team names or logos that break the following rules:
- Has resemblance or are identical to any brand or trademark that they personally don’t own
- That is protected by third-party rights and you don’t have written permission to use
- That is trying to imitate a real person other than themselves
- That is pure nonsense
- Discriminatory names, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation is not allowed at all
Broadcasting and streaming
GLL reserves exclusive rights for broadcasting and streaming for all its events. We do however allow people to personally stream their matches and games.
- All players are responsible for their own technical issues both hardware and network. Matches won’t be restarted just because someone disconnects and/or their game crashes.
- If a player disconnects you are allowed to reconnect.
- If a problem, either with a game or with Steam, is affecting a huge number of players in the game, the admin/admin team will decide how to handle it and communicate the relevant information.
- All players are allowed to have only one (1) account at play.gll.gg per person.
- All information registered on your account needs to be up-to-date and must be correct.
- You are not allowed to share or use another person’s GLL account. Your account is for your use and your use alone.
- If you face any issues with your account, please contact support.
- When making payments or withdrawals, you must use a card that belongs to you personally.
- Any documentation submitted for Identity Verification must belong to you.
- You are not allowed to share server information with anyone.
Ignoring any rules mentioned above will lead to suspension of your account(s).
Bugs and issues
All problems and bugs you encounter on any of the GLL web pages currently in use should be reported as soon as possible to a Community mod or the bugs channel on the GLL Discord. This will allow us the best chance to assist you as a player with the issue you have encountered.