GLL is an esports platform and we expect a certain level of sportsmanship and professionalism from all of our players whether participating in a tournament or not.
- Show respect to everyone involved in the tournament. This includes, but is not limited to, players and staff.
- Treat everyone the way you would like to be treated yourself.
- Always show integrity while playing in every tournament. Be honest and play fair.
- Do not use any discriminatory language, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or personal beliefs.
- Do not use any extreme foul language, including but not limited to excessive profanity or language that is graphically sexual, grotesque, or violent.
- Do not make threats of real-world violence or other intended harm to anyone involved in the tournament.
- Do not harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable or threatened.
- Do not share personal information about yourself or other individuals.
- Do not engage in, request, arrange, or offer illegal activities or materials.
- Do not impersonate other individuals.
- Do not spam, be it in text or VOIP.
- Do not share your account. Your account is for your use and your use alone. Do not grant access to your account to anyone else, and do not access anyone else’s account, even with their permission.
If you are concerned about someone’s behavior, please do reach out to a member of our team on Discord.