It could be several reasons for an unsuccessful Identity Verification process with one of our third-party Identity Verification providers.
The most common reasons for failed Identity Verification are the following:
- The document type is not supported. Make sure that the document you are trying to use is provided with one of our Identity Verification providers Yoti, Veriff or Sum&Substance.
- The document is expired or damaged.
- Images are bad quality, taken in a poorly lit room and impossible to read.
- The browser you are using is not supported (Veriff does not work on Yandex for example).
- Another person is seen/heard in the pictures/video you have provided.
- The name entered and the name on the document does not match.
- The person showing the document does not look the same as on the document photo.
If you are sure that all the information you have provided is correct and verification still fails please submit a support request.